WSE 2.0 help. How do I see it?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Hari Menon, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Hari Menon

    Hari Menon Guest

    Hi,

    I have downloaded WSE 2.0. And I see a directory called
    HelpFiles. How do I actually see the help?

    I tried reading up the microsoft help 2 web site but that
    confused me even further.
    * I ended up downloading something called the "Microsoft
    Help 2.0 SDK".
    * Ran hxreg.exe to register "wseref.hxs" and it
    registered it fine (whatever that means!!)
    * I then tried to open it in DExplore:
    "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
    Shared\Help\dexplore.exe" /helpcol ms-help://wseref
    * That just opened up the default web site configured in
    my IE.

    All I need to do is see help on WSE 2.0 classes.

    HELP!!

    Thanks
    Hari

    Hari Menon, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Start...All Programs ....Microsoft WSE 2.0...Documentation

    or
    the hard way:

    "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\dexplore.exe" /helpcol
    ms-help://MS.WSE20.1033

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Dec 3, 2003