WSE 2.0 help

powerranger

I created a project that has a windows form that calls Ws1. What I
tried to do is to pass user name and user password to Ws1 which in
turn call Ws2 to verify if the user is valid in the database. If the
user is valid then default the user as ASPNET. I can't find any
sample on the Web to help me with the part where I pass user name and
password from Windows form to Ws1 using Soap header. I can't use
UsernameToken because I have to authenticate the user on the database
first. Can anyone help me? Thanks.