WSE 2 SP3 Problem

JJ

Hi,

I just updated my web services to 2.0 sp3 and I implemented the code in my
win form as such:

I have a web service thats local and created a web ref called lh1.
At the top of my win form is this:
using EMS.lh1;

private static lh1.EMS1 wsHrs = new lh1.EMS1();

When I enter win form that has the call to the web service it bombs at:
public EMS1() {
this.Url = "http://localhost/WSEMS1/EMS1.asmx"; <-- This line
}

Following Error is: This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'NAME'

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

JJ