WSE 2 SP3 Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by JJ, Apr 27, 2005.

  1. JJ

    JJ Guest

    Hi,

    I just updated my web services to 2.0 sp3 and I implemented the code in my
    win form as such:

    I have a web service thats local and created a web ref called lh1.
    At the top of my win form is this:
    using EMS.lh1;

    private static lh1.EMS1 wsHrs = new lh1.EMS1();

    When I enter win form that has the call to the web service it bombs at:
    public EMS1() {
    this.Url = "http://localhost/WSEMS1/EMS1.asmx"; <-- This line
    }

    Following Error is: This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'NAME'

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks,

    JJ

    JJ, Apr 27, 2005