WSE VS.NET add-in not working

Derrick

Hello all;

I just installed WSE 2.0 SP1, and the installation claimed to be
successfull. However, when I open VS.NET 2003 and right-click on the
project, the WSE menu does not show up - it seems that the VS.NET add-in is
somehow broken.

Anyone else encounter this and have a fix? I've rebooted, and
uninstalled/installed a couple of times with no luck.

Thanks for any info!

Derrick

Dan Rogers

Hi,

I just tried this, and the menu does show up for me. Try uninstalling and
reinstalling.

Hope this helps,

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation

Derrick

Thanks for the reply Dan.

I did uninstall/reinstall to no avail. But I did make some other changes to
my machine (uninstalled VSIP and deleted my user profile), and it magically
started working.

Thanks again,

Derrick