WSE web.config problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Sean, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hi all,

    I have installed WSE 1.0 and have altered my project's web.config file to add:

    <webServices>
    <soapExtensionTypes>
    <add type=
    "Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicesExtension,
    Microsoft.Web.Services,
    Version=1.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
    priority="1" group="0" />
    </soapExtensionTypes>
    </webServices>

    Now when I try to run my project, I get:

    Parser Error Message: The 'type' attribute must be set to a valid type name.
    Source Error:
    Line 77: <webServices>
    Line 78: <soapExtensionTypes>
    Line 79: <add type= (*this line is red*)
    Line 80: "Microsoft.Web.Services.WebServicesExtension,
    Line 81: Microsoft.Web.Services,

    Anybody know what I have to do to fix this?

    thanks,
    Sean
    Sean, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Sean