WSE3, SOAP:Fault a Security checking

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Ivan, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. Ivan

    Ivan Guest

    Hi,
    I have WSE3 Client configured by wse3policyCache.config file. I set <fault
    SignatureOptions="" encryptBody="false"> to disable signature verification
    when received SOAP:fault message. But I'm always get exception "Security
    requirements are not satisfied because the security header is not
    present in the incoming message". Normal, signed responses, are processed OK.

    How to really disable signature checking for SOAP:fault messages ?

    my policy file
    <policy name="x509">
    <mutualCertificate10Security establishSecurityContext="false"
    renewExpiredSecurityContext="true" requireSignatureConfirmation="false"
    messageProtectionOrder="SignBeforeEncrypt" requireDerivedKeys="false"
    ttlInSeconds="300">
    <clientToken>
    <x509 storeLocation="CurrentUser" storeName="My"
    findValue="CN=Alice, OU=OASIS Interop Test Cert, O=OASIS"
    findType="FindBySubjectDistinguishedName" />
    </clientToken>
    <serviceToken>
    <x509 storeLocation="CurrentUser" storeName="AddressBook"
    findValue="CN=Bob, OU=OASIS Interop Test Cert, O=OASIS"
    findType="FindBySubjectDistinguishedName" />
    </serviceToken>
    <protection>
    <request signatureOptions="IncludeSoapBody" encryptBody="false" />
    <response signatureOptions="IncludeSoapBody" encryptBody="false" />
    <fault signatureOptions="" encryptBody="false" />
    </protection>
    </mutualCertificate10Security>
    <requireActionHeader />
    </policy>

    Exception:
    WSE910: An error happened during the processing of a response message, and
    you can find the error in the inner exception. You can also find the
    response message in the Response property.

    InnerException:
    Security requirements are not satisfied because the security header is not
    present in the incoming message.
    Microsoft.Web.Services3
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecureConversationClientReceiveSecurityFilter.ValidateMessageSecurity(SoapEnvelope envelope, Security security)
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.ReceiveSecurityFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessage(SoapEnvelope
    envelope)
    at
    Microsoft.Web.Services3.Xml.SoapEnvelopeReaderWrapper..ctor(SoapClientMessage
    message, String messageContentType)

    Thank you for your responses.

    Ivan

    Ivan, Mar 28, 2007