WSI Basic Profile 1.1 Compliant Web Service!

mehdi

Hi folks,
I've been lately trying to expose an object graph (with circular
references) through a web method, however, this was not possible since
the XmlSerializer has got no idea how to address the issue. Therefore,
I've just changed the WebServiceBindingAttribute from

[WebServiceBinding(ConformsTo = WsiProfiles.BasicProfile1_1)]
[WebServiceBinding(ConformsTo = WsiProfiles.None)]

and the problem is solved.

The questions:

1. I would like to know this means that I only and only lose the
interoperability? Is this what happens???

2. Is there anyway to solve the circular referencing problem within the
object graph when exposing objects through web methods under the WSI
Basic Profile 1.1 standard?

TIA,
Mehdi