WSO2 WSF/Ruby 1.0.0 - RC2 Released

Ruwan Janapriya

WSF/Ruby - 1.0.0-RC
===================
WSF(Web Services Framework)/Ruby is the Ruby language extension to
WSO2[http://wso2.com/] WSF/C [http://www.wso2.org/projects/wsf/c].
With this Ruby module, you can write client/service applications to
consume/provide Web Services respectively.

You can download this RC from:
http://ww2.wso2.org/~janapriya/wso2-wsf-ruby/1.0.0rc2/

Project home page:
http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/ruby

Key Features
============
1. Client API to consume Web services

* WSMessage class to handle message level options
* WSClient class with both one way and two way service invocation
support

2. Service API to provide Web services

* WSMessage class to handle message level options
* WSService class with support for both one way and two way
operations

3. Attachments with MTOM

* Binary optimized
* Non-optimized (Base64 encoded)

4. WS-Addressing

* Version 1.0
* Submission

5. WS-Security
* UsernameToken and Timestamp
* Encryption
* Signing
* WS-SecurityPolicy based configuration

6. WS-Reliable Messaging
* Single channel two way reliable messaging

7. REST Support
* Expose a single service script both as SOAP and REST service

About Us
========
Visit http://wso2.com/ to find out who we are, what we are doing, etc.

Contact Us