[WSP] CALL FOR PAPERS [FREE]

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Jie Han, Jan 13, 2012.

  1. Jie Han

    Jie Han Guest

    [WSP] CALL FOR PAPERS [FREE]

    Dear authors

    We invited you to submit your paper to World Science Publisher.
    There is NO PUBLICATION FEE for the following journals

    http://www.worldsciencepublisher.org/index.php/ACSA (English)
    http://www.worldsciencepublisher.org/index.php/ADMM/ (English)
    http://www.worldsciencepublisher.org/index.php/AITS
    (English)
    http://www.worldsciencepublisher.org/index.php/ACMA (English)
    http://www.worldsciencepublisher.org/index.php/AASS (English
    and other language)

    ACSA, ADMM, AITS, ACMA, and AASS are indexed by DOAJ, Ulrich, EBSCO,
    Google Scholar, PKP Open Archives Harvester.

    We will publish your work online IMMEDIATELY if your paper is
    submitted and accepted. We promise the review of your paper is
    completed within ONE WEEK.

    Regards

    Jie Han, Jan 13, 2012