WSS : Interop.ActiveDs missing

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by yohanb, Oct 25, 2005.

  1. yohanb

    yohanb Guest

    Hello,

    i have created a webpart for Windows Sharepoint Services in c# that
    converts netbios username (domain\user) in DN ( AD format) using
    "ActiveDs" dll in the goal to bind to an Active Directory user object.

    Ex of code using ActiveDs :

    #
    ActiveDs.NameTranslateClass trans = new ActiveDs.NameTranslateClass();
    #

    I have compiled my project and deployed it succeffuly on my server with
    STSADM but when i would like to display the page with my webpart in it,
    i have the error :

    File or assembly not found : Interop.ActiveDs

    any idea ?
    Thank you in advance.

    yohan
    yohanb, Oct 25, 2005