wx.grid and different Value Choice each line ?

BH

Hi,

Hox can I have different value choice for each line in a grid with
wxPython ?
I want to develop a small software for satisfaction surveys. Each line
of the grid is a different question. Sometimes answers are the sames
between two lines, but sometimes not.

Thx,

Bertrand

kyosohma

Hi,

Hox can I have different value choice for each line in a grid with
wxPython ?
I want to develop a small software for satisfaction surveys. Each line
of the grid is a different question. Sometimes answers are the sames
between two lines, but sometimes not.

Thx,

Bertrand

I don't know if you can insert a combobox into a grid object or not.
It's probably possible. You should post your question to the wxPython
group though since this is a very specific issue. See here:
http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php

If it was me though, I would probably use a wizard and put my
questions and choices on it. Or maybe use a notebook control.

Mike