    previously used wxFormBuilder to generate XRC files for my wxPython
    projects. Though still in beta, this might be even better. :)

    http://wxformbuilder.org/
    sturlamolden, Aug 16, 2009

  2. sturlamolden

    Nobody Guest

    On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 03:19:51 -0700, sturlamolden wrote:

    > Version 3.1 of wxFormBuilder can generate wxPython code. I have
    > previously used wxFormBuilder to generate XRC files for my wxPython
    > projects. Though still in beta, this might be even better. :)

    Is there a reason to prefer code over XRC?
    Nobody, Aug 17, 2009

  3. sturlamolden

    sturlamolden Guest

    On 16 Aug, 20:32, Nobody <> wrote:

    > Is there a reason to prefer code over XRC?

    There is less boilerplate code required. E.g. event handlers are bound
    in the GUI builder. You can access GUI objects as attributes of your
    Python class. You don't need to request them from an xml. But apart
    from that, XRC works well too.
    sturlamolden, Aug 17, 2009