wxGrid (wxPYTHON) rowlabels

Johnny Geling

I would like use custom labelnames for rows in the wxGrid which I use
through wxpython. The SetRowLabelValue from wxGridTableBase isn't doing
anything.
Is it posible to use custom rowlabels same as columnlabels?

Johnny

Geiregat Jonas

Johnny said:
I would like use custom labelnames for rows in the wxGrid which I use
through wxpython. The SetRowLabelValue from wxGridTableBase isn't doing
anything.
Is it posible to use custom rowlabels same as columnlabels?

Johnny
Yes see the example

Brian

Johnny Geling said:
I looked at the example but the rowlabels are not changed. The stay 1, 2, 3,etc.

Take a look at GridDragable.py, in your wxPython demo directory. It
is called from the main demo, and it demonstrates custom rowlabels,
among other things.

Johnny Geling

Brian said:
Take a look at GridDragable.py, in your wxPython demo directory. It
is called from the main demo, and it demonstrates custom rowlabels,
among other things.

I downloaded the demo tar file but no file as you indicated above.
Where can I find it?

Johnny

Brian

Johnny Geling said:
I downloaded the demo tar file but no file as you indicated above.
Where can I find it?

The demo tar should unzip it to wxPython-2.4.2.4\demo.

I just checked the demo tar on the wxPython to be sure (as I installed
from win32 installer which included the demo) and it's in there.

Maybe you have an older demo tar?

Johnny Geling

Brian said:
The demo tar should unzip it to wxPython-2.4.2.4\demo.

I just checked the demo tar on the wxPython to be sure (as I installed
from win32 installer which included the demo) and it's in there.

Maybe you have an older demo tar?

I think so. I grabbed it from the windows version and found it there.
There are also other intresting features in that demo. Thanks

Johnny