    look? I'm using Debian, is it a separate package?

    Thanks

    Colin
    C GIllespie, May 12, 2004

  2. C GIllespie

    David Smith Guest

    I'm not actually using Debian, however after I installed
    wxPython-2.4.2.4 the demo was under
    /usr/share/doc/wxPython-2.4.2.4/demo/demo.py. It's exactly the same as
    the windows demo.
    If this isn't the directory you can always use find or locate.
    David

    David Smith, May 12, 2004

  3. C GIllespie <> wrote:
    >I have wxpython under both windows and Linux. Under Windows there is a nice
    >little demo, which demonstrates all the widgets (with accompanied source
    >code).
    >
    >I presume the same demo is under Linux, but I can't find it. Where should I
    >look? I'm using Debian, is it a separate package?

    Yes, it is: wxwin2.2-examples for stable. Do an apt-cache show
    on your wxPython package and it should be listed as one of the
    suggested packages.

    --
    \S -- -- http://www.chaos.org.uk/~sion/
    ___ | "Frankly I have no feelings towards penguins one way or the other"
    Sion Arrowsmith, May 12, 2004