    elements split into classes.

    Thanks

    Steven Potter
    Axium Computer Services, May 4, 2004

  2. Axium Computer Services

    Peter Maas Guest

    Axium Computer Services wrote:
    > The thing that really bothers me about the tutorials is the entire
    > layout is always in the __init__ method of the wxFrame class. It seems
    > if the applications got very large this would become unwieldy.

    Usual solution is to move the layout definition to a separate file.
    This could be Python code, XML, or something else (see PythonCard
    resource files or Delphi dfm files).

    wxPython allows to define the dialog layout with XML (see demo).

    Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

    Peter Maas

    Peter Maas, M+R Infosysteme, D-52070 Aachen, Hubert-Wienen-Str. 24
    Tel +49-241-93878-0 Fax +49-241-93878-20 eMail
    Peter Maas, May 4, 2004