wxPython Filedialog question

Discussion in 'Python' started by Anand Pillai, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Anand Pillai

    Anand Pillai Guest

    Hi

    I am using wxPython version 2.4.0.1. When using wxFileDialog to save
    files,
    the filename returned is *always* the extension of the first entry in
    the
    wildcard.

    That is if my wildcard string is as
    "Bitmap files|*.bmp|JPEG files|*.jpg|GIF files|*.gif", the filename
    returned is always <filename.bmp>, even if I select "JPEG files" or
    "GIF files" in the
    "Save as type" combo of the file selection box.

    Is this a bug with wxPython ?

    Thanks

    Anand Pillai

    Anand Pillai, Jun 27, 2003