    Leo Lee Guest

    I need a window's handle to be passed to external c++.
    Thanks in advance

    Leo Lee, Jul 3, 2008

  2. Leo Lee

    Paul McNett Guest

    Leo Lee wrote:
    > I need a window's handle to be passed to external c++.
    > Thanks in advance

    import wx
    help(wx.Window.GetHandle)

    """
    GetHandle(*args, **kwargs) unbound wx._core.Window method
    GetHandle(self) -> long

    Returns the platform-specific handle (as a long integer) of the
    physical window. On wxMSW this is the win32 window handle, on wxGTK
    it is the XWindow ID, and on wxMac it is the ControlRef.
    """

    Paul

    Paul McNett, Jul 3, 2008

  3. On Jul 2, 8:40 pm, "Leo Lee" <> wrote:
    > I need a window's handle to be passed to external c++.
    > Thanks in advance

    Are you talking about a wxPython wx.Window object or an external
    window handle? If the latter, then I recommend asking about that on
    the PyWin32 user's group. Otherwise, follow Paul's suggestion.

    Mike

    Mike Driscoll, Jul 3, 2008
  4. Leo Lee

    Leo Lee Guest