wxPython IEHtmlWindow mystery - dependencies?

gjzusenet

Hi

I've been using an IEHtmlWindow in my script with no problems, but it
seems that for people with a clean installation of XP SP2 it fails like
such:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "htmlloader.py", line 509, in load
File "PythonCard\model.pyo", line 340, in __init__
File "PythonCard\resource.pyo", line 86, in __init__
File "PythonCard\resource.pyo", line 91, in __init__
File "PythonCard\resource.pyo", line 91, in __init__
File "PythonCard\resource.pyo", line 96, in __init__
File "PythonCard\resource.pyo", line 139, in enforceSpec
File "PythonCard\resource.pyo", line 30, in loadComponentModule
ImportError: cannot import module 'iehtmlwindow

As soon as a simple session of windowsupdate is run (with just the
hotfixes etc.) the problem seems to disappear.

So,do you know which update exactly is needed to prevent the error, and
why does it happen in the first place anyway?

Any ideas?

Thanks

~G