[wxPython] Many wxPanel forms in 1 wxFrame

CYBER

Is this possible to create 1 wxFrame and
register more than 1 wxPanel in it.
And select the one you want to show at the moment ?

I'm trying to implement a multistep wizard under wxPython.
I need to be able to hide and show windows inside my
frame.

Help :)

Fabio Pliger

CYBER said:
Is this possible to create 1 wxFrame and
register more than 1 wxPanel in it.
And select the one you want to show at the moment ?

I'm trying to implement a multistep wizard under wxPython.
I need to be able to hide and show windows inside my
frame.

Help :)

Take a look at the wx documentation about wizards... There is a good example
about doing wizards!

F.P.

Ed Leafe

Is this possible to create 1 wxFrame and
register more than 1 wxPanel in it.
And select the one you want to show at the moment ?

I'm trying to implement a multistep wizard under wxPython.
I need to be able to hide and show windows inside my
frame.

You might want to look at Dabo. While Dabo is a full 3-tier
application framework, the UI tier stuff can work all by itself. It
wraps wxPython, greatly simplifying the code required to accomplish
anything in the UI.

In your case, there is a Dabo Wizard class, along with a Wizard Page
class. You can look at the AppWizard, which allows you to create a
fully-functional database app in about 30 seconds. The AppWizard itself
is written in Dabo (we eat our own dogfood!), and it might show you how
easy it is to create something like this.

___/
/
__/
/