wxPython problem with freeze.py

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?aWFuYXLp?=

I have a wxPython application that i can run no problem from source,
now i want to freeze it for distribution. I tried the freeze.py script
and got the following output:

<snip>
freezing Frame1 ...
freezing UserDict ...
freezing __main__ ...
freezing codecs ...
freezing copy ...
freezing copy_reg ...
freezing dis ...
freezing distutils ...
freezing distutils.dep_util ...
freezing distutils.errors ...
freezing distutils.log ...
freezing distutils.spawn ...
freezing distutils.util ...
freezing dummy_thread ...
freezing encodings ...
freezing encodings.aliases ...
freezing inspect ...
freezing linecache ...
freezing locale ...
freezing macpath ...
freezing ntpath ...
freezing opcode ...
freezing os ...
freezing os2emxpath ...
freezing popen2 ...
freezing posixpath ...
freezing py_compile ...
freezing random ...
freezing re ...
freezing repr ...
freezing site ...
freezing sitecustomize ...
freezing sre ...
freezing sre_compile ...
freezing sre_constants ...
freezing sre_parse ...
freezing stat ...
freezing string ...
freezing tempfile ...
freezing token ...
freezing tokenize ...
freezing traceback ...
freezing types ...
freezing warnings ...
freezing wx ...
freezing wx.__version__ ...
freezing wx._controls ...
freezing wx._core ...
freezing wx._gdi ...
freezing wx._misc ...
freezing wx._windows ...
generating table of frozen modules
Warning: unknown modules remain: _locale _random array binascii fcntl
itertools math pwd strop time wx._controls_ wx._core_ wx._gdi_
wx._misc_ wx._windows_
Now run "make" in frozen to build the target: csv_generator

What's going on? says it's freezing then says it can't find it ?!?
Anyway continued and ran make, no errors. When I run the application I
get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "csv_generator.py", line 4, in ?
File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/wx-2.6-gtk2-unicode/wx/__init__.py",
line 42, in ?
from wx._core import *
File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/wx-2.6-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py",
line 4, in ?
import _core_
ImportError: No module named _core_

Can someone help with this? Running OpenSuSE 10, all relevant packages
installed through YaST.
TIA!