wxPython Probleme

Discussion in 'Python' started by Geiregat Jonas, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Hey,
    here's my piece of code :

    class HtmlWindow(wxHtmlWindow):
    def __init__(self,parent,id):
    wxHtmlWindow.__init__(self,parent,id)

    class channelTree(wxTreeCtrl):
    def __init__(self,parent,id):
    wxTreeCtrl.__init__(self,parent,id)
    self.root = self.AddRoot("Sites")
    for i in range(len(names)):
    self.AppendItem(self.root,names)
    EVT_TREE_SEL_CHANGED(self,105,self.OnCelChanged)

    def OnCelChanged(self,event):
    item = event.GetItem()
    print self.GetItemText(item)

    class MainSplitter(wxSplitterWindow):
    def __init__(self,parent,id):
    wxSplitterWindow.__init__(self,parent,id)
    self.html = HtmlWindow(self,-1)
    self.html.LoadPage("welcome.html")
    self.SplitHorizontally(self.html,wxWindow(self,-1),500)
    self.Show(1)

    If you look at the channelTree class I've created a wxTreeCtrl when you
    change a sel a execute onCelChanged Now I would like that when you
    change a sel he loads an other page into the HtmlWindow. But I don't
    really have an idea on how to do this any help ?
    Geiregat Jonas, Jul 22, 2003