wxPython & redirecting stderr

flupke

Hi,

i'm developing an app in wxPython but when i have an error in the
wxPython code i've written, the app starts, an extra windows is
opened where the error messages are print and then it closes
again. Off course, this is to fast for the human eye to read :)
How can i avoid this and have the wxPython messages arrive at the
console just like the "normal" python error messages?

Thanks,
Benedict

simo

flupke said:
i'm developing an app in wxPython but when i have an error in the
wxPython code i've written, the app starts, an extra windows is
opened where the error messages are print and then it closes
again. Off course, this is to fast for the human eye to read :)
How can i avoid this and have the wxPython messages arrive at the
console just like the "normal" python error messages?

As I recall it has something to do with how you call MainLoop - I
think it's the 0 below, maybe you have 1 or nothing?

app = MyApp(0)
app.MainLoop()

flupke

simo said:
As I recall it has something to do with how you call MainLoop - I
think it's the 0 below, maybe you have 1 or nothing?

app = MyApp(0)
app.MainLoop()

That's it. Thanks!

Benedict