    directory, but I can't seem to find it.

    Anyone know how I can get this back?

    Thanks.
    John Salerno, Jun 8, 2006

  2. John Salerno

    Morpheus Guest

    That's a separate download.

    Morpheus

    Morpheus, Jun 8, 2006

  3. John Salerno

    vasudevram Guest

    John Salerno wrote:
    > I just realized that after installing wxPython, it did not add the usual
    > menu item to my Start menu (Windows), where I can access the docs and
    > demo. I searched through the wxPython folder in the site-packages
    > directory, but I can't seem to find it.
    >
    > Anyone know how I can get this back?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Its a separate download. See:
    http://wxpython.org/download.php#binaries
    Look down the page to the section Prebuilt Binaries - MS Windows -
    Docs, Demos, Samples. The direct link is:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wxpython/wxPython2.6-win32-docs-demos-2.6.3.2.exe

    HTH
    Vasudev Ram
    Independent software consultant
    "On a clear day you can see the blue screen of death"
    - Me :).
    http://www.geocities.com/vasudevram
    vasudevram, Jun 8, 2006
  4. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    vasudevram wrote:

    > Its a separate download.

    Thanks guys, I completely forgot it was separate! :)
    John Salerno, Jun 8, 2006