wxpython

pet100us

Hi,

I have a problem with repainting the windows. The following problem
occurs:
A wxPanel contains a wxListbook with some wxPanels. When the user
pushes a button it deleted the wxListbook and creates a new wxWindow
object(e.g. a new wxListbook) and put that on the place of the old
wxListbook. For deleting i see the Destroy method.

The thing is that the wxListbook is deleted (i get a gray background)
but the new created wxWindow is not visible. As soon as i minimize the
window and maximize it again the new wxWindow is there. This needs to
be some repaint problem. I already tried the methods Repaint and
Update but that is not helping.

Thanks in advance
pet100us