WxRuby GridCellChoiceEditor Segfault

Glen Holcomb

Does anyone have a specific experience with WxRuby's GridCellChoiceEditor
causing a segfault? I'm sure it's something simple I'm doing wrong but have
no idea how to fix it.

Here is the code that is causing the segfault:

def get_attr(row, col, attr_kind)
attr = Wx::GridCellAttr.new

if @db_table == "computers" and col == 4
attr.set_editor(Wx::GridCellChoiceEditor.new(["CAD", "GIS", "CMT"]))
end

attr
end

This is simplier than what I need it to do but I thought the more
complicated code might be at fault at first. The problem is when I try to
edit one of the GridCellChoiceEditor cells it briefly renders the drop down
menu then immediately goes back to looking like a normal grid cell. If you
then click anywhere in the application it produces a segfault.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Ruby Scripts>ruby
circadia-
wx5.rb
circadia-wx5.rb:661: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24) [i386-mswin32]

way.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in Windows XP for this one so there isn't much I can
do about the segfault, at least as far as I know.

Thanks,
Glen