    wxpython.com

    Thanks guys,
    Blaine
    frikk, Aug 6, 2007

  2. frikk

    Kevin Walzer Guest

    frikk wrote:
    > This should be a very simple one, sorry!
    >
    > I installed wxWindows on my OS X box but I am unable to get my python
    > install to recognize the module. Unfortunately I don't know a whole
    > lot about where modules install to or how to configure python to see
    > them. IE: 'import wx' does not work - it says unknown module wx.
    >
    > Do I need to tweak a path variable or something?
    >
    > I have MacPython installed and the binary of wxWindows (wxPython) from
    > wxpython.com
    >
    > Thanks guys,
    > Blaine

    What version of wxPython did you install? I don't think any of them are
    configured to work with Apple's system-installed Python--you would need
    to install Python 2.5 from the Python.org website.

    --
    Kevin Walzer
    Code by Kevin
    Kevin Walzer, Aug 6, 2007

  3. frikk

    Guest

    On Aug 6, 12:54 pm, frikk <> wrote:
    > This should be a very simple one, sorry!
    >
    > I installed wxWindows on my OS X box but I am unable to get my python
    > install to recognize the module. Unfortunately I don't know a whole
    > lot about where modules install to or how to configure python to see
    > them. IE: 'import wx' does not work - it says unknown module wx.
    >
    > Do I need to tweak a path variable or something?
    >
    > I have MacPython installed and the binary of wxWindows (wxPython) from
    > wxpython.com
    >
    > Thanks guys,
    > Blaine

    Check you version of Python. Update if needed and then go here for
    your specific version: http://pythonmac.org/packages/

    The wxPython website also talks about how to install wxPython on Macs.
    See http://www.wxpython.org/download.php

    Mike
    , Aug 6, 2007