    I haven't found anything yet. Is someone already got this problem and
    found a workaround or found another control ?

    Thanks
    Eric, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Eric

    gerry Guest

    FckEditor has the option to do full page editing preserving the entire page
    contents

    gerry, Jan 3, 2007

  3. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Thx Gerry for your reply,

    I did tried FCKEditor, however he was working a bit bad with css
    stylesheets. Is it an option that I need to turn in to make it work ?

    Eric, Jan 3, 2007
  4. Eric

    gerry Guest

    full page editing is a selectable option that is not turned on by default
    i beleive that the editor even supports 'non-editable' zones embedded within
    the editable content

    if you don't see these features in your installation then you probably need
    to download the latest release.

    Gerry

    gerry, Jan 3, 2007