WYSIWYG Editor for full page editing

Eric

I'm currently building a small application that needs to fully edit an
HTML page.

I had stopped my choice on a control on the FreeTextBox editor and
started to work with it. However, I found that when editing an HTML
page, it is removing anything that is higher than the <body> tag and
also removes the <script> tags.

I need those to be saved back when I make a change. Also it would be
cool to change some of the things in the header too.

I haven't found anything yet. Is someone already got this problem and
found a workaround or found another control ?

Thanks

gerry

FckEditor has the option to do full page editing preserving the entire page
contents

Eric

Thx Gerry for your reply,

I did tried FCKEditor, however he was working a bit bad with css
stylesheets. Is it an option that I need to turn in to make it work ?

gerry

full page editing is a selectable option that is not turned on by default
i beleive that the editor even supports 'non-editable' zones embedded within
the editable content

if you don't see these features in your installation then you probably need
to download the latest release.

Gerry