    in this area.

    Thanks for your suggestions,

    Bharathi
    Bharat, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Bharat

    Patrick Guest

    You may wanna consider writing your own simple Content Management
    System. A simple one. including source code, you can find in a WROX
    book. Forgot the precise title but it's something like "building a CMS
    in C#".
    This CMS does not include a WYSIWYG editor though, but you can get a
    free one called EasyWebEdit.Net Free! at http://www.easywebedit.net .
    You can add this editor as a control to your Visual Studio toolbox.

    Pat
    Patrick, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Bharat

    Colin Young Guest

    Don't know if it's the same book you are talking about, but there is a book
    from APress called "Real World ASP.Net: Building a Content Management System
    in C#." It's not bad, but I have a few quibbles with how some of the coding
    decisions, but the important thing is, it works.

    It just uses textboxes for content, but you can drop in the control from
    www.richtextbox.com with very minor code changes. I'm sure other WYSIWYG
    editors will also drop in, but that's the only one I've tried so far.

    Colin

    Colin Young, Aug 6, 2003