WYSIWYG editor in asp.net

Bharat

My customers want to customize their website (style sheets, simple
layout etc...). They want to do this using a web interface/admin
site. I am trying to develop this admin website or buy/license this
software. I think it comes under content management area as a WYSIWYG
tool. But I am not sure. My development platform is dot net
technologies. So I would like to do this using ASP.NET and other dot
net technologies. Is there a good book or articles or software
solutions you can recommend? Are there any hosting provider who offer
this in dot net technology? Please bear with me, I am not an expert
in this area.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Bharathi

Patrick

You may wanna consider writing your own simple Content Management
System. A simple one. including source code, you can find in a WROX
book. Forgot the precise title but it's something like "building a CMS
in C#".
This CMS does not include a WYSIWYG editor though, but you can get a
free one called EasyWebEdit.Net Free! at http://www.easywebedit.net .
You can add this editor as a control to your Visual Studio toolbox.

Pat

Colin Young

Don't know if it's the same book you are talking about, but there is a book
from APress called "Real World ASP.Net: Building a Content Management System
in C#." It's not bad, but I have a few quibbles with how some of the coding
decisions, but the important thing is, it works.

It just uses textboxes for content, but you can drop in the control from
www.richtextbox.com with very minor code changes. I'm sure other WYSIWYG
editors will also drop in, but that's the only one I've tried so far.

Colin