WYSIWYG HTML editor

Anceschi Mauro

Hi!
I need to integrate a WYSIWYG editor in my J2EE apps, expecially create
and modify tables (with span, and cell property).
Can someone point me to good commercial or free solutions?

Thanks in advance

Andrew Thompson

Anceschi Mauro wrote:
I need to integrate a WYSIWYG
(HTML)

..editor

There is no such thing as a 'WYSIWYG' HTML editor,
as HTML was never supposed to work that way, and
browser manufacturers are finally beginning to realise
that and make their browsers WUGIWUW*.

If the user wants to bump up the font size of a
'pixel perfect' page to (shrugs) 200% and override
the stylesheets with a high contrast colors stylesheet,
it is within their power, and will usually destroy
supposedly WYSIWYG pages.

(* What User Gets Is What User Wants)

Andrew T.

Anceschi Mauro

Andrew said:
There is no such thing as a 'WYSIWYG' HTML editor,
as HTML was never supposed to work that way, and
browser manufacturers are finally beginning to realise
that and make their browsers WUGIWUW*.
sorry, I mean something like that :

http://www.sferyx.com/