    and modify tables (with span, and cell property).
    Can someone point me to good commercial or free solutions?

    Thanks in advance

    Anceschi Mauro, Nov 2, 2006

  2. Anceschi Mauro wrote:
    > I need to integrate a WYSIWYG

    (HTML)

    >..editor

    There is no such thing as a 'WYSIWYG' HTML editor,
    as HTML was never supposed to work that way, and
    browser manufacturers are finally beginning to realise
    that and make their browsers WUGIWUW*.

    If the user wants to bump up the font size of a
    'pixel perfect' page to (shrugs) 200% and override
    the stylesheets with a high contrast colors stylesheet,
    it is within their power, and will usually destroy
    supposedly WYSIWYG pages.

    (* What User Gets Is What User Wants)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 2, 2006

  3. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > There is no such thing as a 'WYSIWYG' HTML editor,
    > as HTML was never supposed to work that way, and
    > browser manufacturers are finally beginning to realise
    > that and make their browsers WUGIWUW*.

    sorry, I mean something like that :

    http://www.sferyx.com/

    Anceschi Mauro, Nov 2, 2006
  4. Anceschi Mauro

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <>,
    Anceschi Mauro ('') wrote:

    > Hi!
    > I need to integrate a WYSIWYG editor in my J2EE apps, expecially create
    > and modify tables (with span, and cell property).
    > Can someone point me to good commercial or free solutions?

    http://ekit.sf.net/

    ;; Our modern industrial economy takes a mountain covered with trees,
    ;; lakes, running streams and transforms it into a mountain of junk,
    ;; garbage, slime pits, and debris. -- Edward Abbey

    Simon Brooke, Nov 3, 2006