Wysiwyg html image map tool

Казбек

Allows you to draw circle, poly or rect, set the title and href of
area, and convert image with shapes to the valid html map tag. It's
wysiwyg and it's free. http://dhost.info/eleomap/
Video tutorial is here -

Rob W.

Op 1-6-2010 23:15, Raymond Schmit schreef:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:18:38 -0700 (PDT), Helpful person
But the video shows ....a wisiwyg application

There is no application that can build (part of) a website
that always looks the same in every browser.

What you get is not everytime the same as what you saw when you built it.
And what someone else will see is unpredictable.

At least, I think that's what Helpful person meant.

Travis Newbury

BUT, and this is a HUGE BUTT It might not work on "ALL" browsers, but
it will work on the overwhelming vast majority of them. Virtually
every major corporation uses a WYSIWYG and a CMS for their sites and
they all work just fine.

So "technically" they are right, the output of a wysiwyg editor has
the potential of not looking "exactly" the same on every browser. But
not appearing "exactly the same" and "not working" are two different
things. I use FF, and Safari on a pc and mac and almost never have an
issue with any site I go to. And I am sure they all use wysiwyg and a
CMS.

Technically the statements are true
in Reality they are not, or at the very least, they are deceiving...

Казбек

eleomap html image map tool uses HTML5 Canvas. Canvas doesn't work in
the IE. I've seen the solution called exCanvas, but i think it's just
a bridge to the VML. The main idea was to use pure Canvas, so i've
decided to reject exCanvas, and as result IE.