  1. Hello,
    how can i read "X-Forwarded-For" header information in ASP?
    Thank you
    Sergey Antonyuk, Feb 17, 2005

  2. From what? If you have an e-mail that is a file on the physical file
    system, you can use the file system object (Scripting.FileSystemObject) to
    open it and read the contents.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 17, 2005

  3. Sergey Antonyuk wrote:
    > Hello,
    > how can i read "X-Forwarded-For" header information in ASP?

    Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR").Item

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Feb 17, 2005
  4. Ray Costanzo [MVP] wrote:
    > From what? If you have an e-mail that is a file on the physical file
    > system, you can use the file system object
    > (Scripting.FileSystemObject) to open it and read the contents.

    Funny.

    Or were you being serious? X-Forwarded-For indicates an indirect requestor,
    such as a user coming through a proxy.

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Feb 17, 2005
  5. Um, yeah. For whatever reason, I was thinking of mail headers...

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 18, 2005