  1. txkenk

    txkenk Guest

    how do i find them in newsfeed

    txkenk, Jul 11, 2005

  2. In article <42d1cd07$>,
    txkenk <> wrote:
    :how do i find them in newsfeed

    Sorry, x (and all other graphics) are implementation defined, not
    part of the C standard.

    Try a newsgroup more appropriate to your needs, such as

    comp.windows.x
    uw.x-windows
    uw.x-hints
    ed.windows.x
    tnn.window.x
    relcom.x (Russian)
    tw.bbs.comp.xwindow (Taiwanese)
    --
    The rule of thumb for speed is:

    1. If it doesn't work then speed doesn't matter. -- Christian Bau
    Walter Roberson, Jul 11, 2005

  3. [OT] x rated news room

    Walter Roberson <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:

    > Try a newsgroup more appropriate to your needs

    Well, I would personally recommend alt.idiots.die.die.die, but OP's
    mileage may vary.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jul 11, 2005
  4. txkenk

    Sensei Guest

    Walter Roberson wrote:
    > Sorry, x (and all other graphics) are implementation defined, not
    > part of the C standard.

    Ehem... I think he was pointing out some porn newsgroups (X-rated)...
    Sensei, Jul 11, 2005
  5. In article <n6vAe.20521$>, Sensei <> wrote:
    >Walter Roberson wrote:
    >> Sorry, x (and all other graphics) are implementation defined, not
    >> part of the C standard.

    >Ehem... I think he was pointing out some porn newsgroups (X-rated)...

    Whoosh!!!
    Kenny McCormack, Jul 11, 2005