X Windows Problems in 2.5.2

SwimmingApe

Hi there,

first off I'm running MAC OS X 10.4.11 on a Intel MacBook Pro using
Apples X11. For a project I am working on I have to start a separate
gui (in this case based on the Fox toolkit) as a thread in python. So
I have a swig wrapper around some C++ code which starts the thread,
creates the windows etc.. This worked fine in python 2.4 as well as in
python 2.5.1. However with 2.5.2 I am getting a continuous stream of
error messages which seem to be X related.

X Error: code 3 major 12 minor 0: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter).
X Error: code 9 major 70 minor 0: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
Window parameter).
X Error: code 9 major 62 minor 0: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
Window parameter).
X Error: code 3 major 12 minor 0: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter).
X Error: code 3 major 12 minor 0: BadWindow (invalid Window
parameter).
X Error: code 9 major 70 minor 0: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
Window parameter).
:
:
:

Does anyone know what difference between 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 could cause
something like this. The identical code call from 2.5.1 or straight
from C++ works perfectly and I don't have enough experience with X
related problems to even know where to look

Thanks

Timo