X12::Parser - intent to adopt

Erik Hollensbe

Per http://cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#How_adopt_module:

I intend to adopt X12::parser, which is a module to parse the ANSI X12
format for data exchange, which is used by large organizations such as
insurance companies and the US government.

The author has been unreachable for 3 weeks or so (via CPAN email), and
the module has not seen a release since 2004. There are a few notable
bugs in the module that me and the company I work for would like to
correct. A deeper look at the module suggests that refactors would be
beneficial, as well as support for revisions of the X12 format.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me
directly via email, or here.

Thanks!

Erik Hollensbe
OpenSourcery, LLC.

Jim Gibson

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me
directly via email, or here.

This newsgroup is defunct. You will have better luck reaching people in
comp.lang.perl.misc or, for module-related issues,
comp.lang.perl.modules.

brian d foy

Erik said:
Per http://cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#How_adopt_module:

I intend to adopt X12::parser, which is a module to parse the ANSI X12
format for data exchange, which is used by large organizations such as
insurance companies and the US government.

The author has been unreachable for 3 weeks or so (via CPAN email), and
the module has not seen a release since 2004.

Write to (e-mail address removed) to announce your intent. Note, though, that
three weeks absense during the holidays isn't a long time. :)