    Thanks!

    Erik Hollensbe
    OpenSourcery, LLC.
    Erik Hollensbe, Dec 31, 2007

  2. Erik Hollensbe

    Jim Gibson Guest

    In article <>, Erik
    Hollensbe <> wrote:

    > If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me
    > directly via email, or here.

    This newsgroup is defunct. You will have better luck reaching people in
    comp.lang.perl.misc or, for module-related issues,
    comp.lang.perl.modules.

    --
    Jim Gibson

    http://www.usenet.com
    Jim Gibson, Dec 31, 2007

  3. Erik Hollensbe

    brian d foy Guest

    In article <>, Erik
    Hollensbe <> wrote:

    > Per http://cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#How_adopt_module:
    >
    > I intend to adopt X12::parser, which is a module to parse the ANSI X12
    > format for data exchange, which is used by large organizations such as
    > insurance companies and the US government.
    >
    > The author has been unreachable for 3 weeks or so (via CPAN email), and
    > the module has not seen a release since 2004.

    Write to to announce your intent. Note, though, that
    three weeks absense during the holidays isn't a long time. :)

    brian d foy, Jan 1, 2008