Xalan and JavaScript Extension

Discussion in 'Java' started by Olo, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. Olo

    Olo Guest

    Hello,

    I trying to configure xalan-j_2_6_0 extension. Simple transformation works
    ok, but when I trying run xslt with javascript extension(e.g.
    2-basicJscript.xsl example) I get following error :

    file:///d:/project/2-basicJscript.xsl; Line 36; Column -1;
    javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
    ext1
    javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
    For extension function, could not find method
    java.lang.String.getdate([ExpressionContext,] ).
    at
    org.apache.xalan.extensions.ExtensionHandlerJavaPackage.callFunction(ExtensionHandlerJavaPackage.java:395)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.extensions.ExtensionsTable.extFunction(ExtensionsTable.java:257)
    at
    org.apache.xpath.functions.FuncExtFunction.execute(FuncExtFunction.java:181)
    at
    org.apache.xpath.Expression.executeCharsToContentHandler(Expression.java:301)
    at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemValueOf.execute(ElemValueOf.java:319)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2182)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:678)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes(ElemApplyTemplates.java:423)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.java:226)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes(ElemApplyTemplates.java:423)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.java:226)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2182)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(TransformerImpl.java:2008)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1171)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:638)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1088)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1066)
    at net.jaguar.runner.MyJasperRunner.test9(MyJasperRunner.java:400)
    at net.jaguar.runner.MyJasperRunner.main(MyJasperRunner.java:467)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For extension function, could
    not find method java.lang.String.getdate([ExpressionContext,] ).
    at
    org.apache.xalan.extensions.MethodResolver.getMethod(MethodResolver.java:314)
    at
    org.apache.xalan.extensions.ExtensionHandlerJavaPackage.callFunction(ExtensionHandlerJavaPackage.java:374)
    ... 18 more

    I corectly set classpath to bsf.jar and js.jar. I have jdk 1.5.0. I tried
    both javascript libraries - rhino1_5R2 and rhino1_5R3

    Regards,
    Olo.

    Olo, Jan 6, 2005