xaml designer // where is one?

sloan

I feel like I've gotten everything.

XP Pro SP2.

VS2005 2.0 and 3.0 installed.

VS2008 Pro installed (eval version, but installfest license on the way).

Expression Web
Expresssion Blend w SP1
Expression Design w SP1

The runtime for 1.1
Microsoft Silverlight 1.1 Alpha September Refresh

The tools for 1.1
Microsoft Silverlight 1.1 Tools Alpha for Visual Studio 2008

And I still can't find a xaml ~designer~.

I guess I'm looking for what I can use to do some basic xaml design..with a
designer.
My target is Silverlight 1.1. I'm not really interested in silverlight 1.0.

I can hand type some xaml (trivial examples is what I can do at the
moment...I've just started).
But I'm yet to find a designer tool.

Any help is appreciated.

clintonG

Look for the labs to learn the Expression Suite and do some of them like the
Fabrikam Video Player tutorial. Better yet, try reading xDesign help file.
Start with xDesign and then use that little thingy called a menu to select
File > Export and you get XAML you can bring into xBlend. As for 1.0 vs 1.1
(2.0) I don't know what to say

Fred Chateau

You didn't mention Expression Blend 2. If you haven't used it, download the
December Preview.

sloan

Yes, I did download that as well.
(For VS2005 and I had it installed before I installed VS2008).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...37-CC86-4BF5-AE44-F5A1E805680D&displaylang=en

I'm assuming there is not a VS2008 equivalent. (No need to respond unless
I'm wrong).

Michael Nemtsev said:
Did u install WPF extentions?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...37-CC86-4BF5-AE44-F5A1E805680D&displaylang=en