XAResource implementation besides of DB and JMS

Li Ma

Hi All,

When I read article about JTA, the most commonly used XAResource
implementation is for either DB or JMS. I'm wondering if there's any
other type of XAResource is really meaningful or useful to be cretaed
at all. If you have experience making any XAResource besides of DB and
JMS, would you please share your knowledge. It would be great if you
can tell what kind of XAResource you have created and where it is used(
from both business and coding point of view ). It will be even better
if you can share idea about how the new XAResource is implemented.
Thanks!