    If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other language)
    perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a problem I have.
    Thank you.
    mdh, Oct 30, 2007

  2. mdh

    santosh Guest

    mdh wrote:

    > Hi,
    > If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other language)
    > perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a problem I have.
    > Thank you.

    Maybe this link will help...

    santosh, Oct 30, 2007

  3. mdh

    mdh Guest

    On Oct 30, 11:02 am, santosh <> wrote:
    > mdh wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other language)
    > > perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a problem I have.
    > > Thank you.

    > Maybe this link will help...

    That's what I thought too!! But, I guess they are too busy installing
    Leopard!!! No...I have tried just about every avenue I can think of.
    Thanks though.
    mdh, Oct 30, 2007
  4. >>>>> "mdh" == mdh <> writes:

    mdh> Hi, If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other
    mdh> language) perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a
    mdh> problem I have. Thank you.

    The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
    list. You can find more information at
    http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

    I use Xcode and am a sometime participant on that list, but this is
    not an invitation to email me personally, unless you wish to pay my
    consulting rate.

    Charlton

    --
    Charlton Wilbur
    Charlton Wilbur, Oct 30, 2007
  5. mdh

    mdh Guest

    > The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
    > list. You can find more information athttp://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

    Finally, did get a response from the list...it may be a bug...but, to
    a novice like myself, differentiating bugs from stupidity can often be
    difficult. I wish I could support you, but I have my own things I need
    to support too!!! :)
    mdh, Oct 30, 2007
  6. mdh

    Richard Bos Guest

    mdh <> wrote:

    > > The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
    > > list. You can find more information athttp://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

    > Finally, did get a response from the list...

    Your lesson for today is: patience is one of the cardinal virtues for a
    programmer. So is impatience. Most important, though, is to learn when
    to exercise which of those two virtues.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Oct 31, 2007