Xcopy in Asp.net

Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have some folders in server1 . These folder have ACL set according to the user . I have to copy these folders to another server, say server 2 thru my ASp.net application . The application is hosted in server 3.

How can I do this ?
i use xcopy in a batch file and execute the batch file thru my .net application . Except xcopy, other commands are executed . I need to use xcopy since i need to preserve the ACL .

MY Batch File

@echo off
:: variables

set backupcmd=xcopy /s /e/o/i
echo ### Xcopy...
%backupcmd% "\\server1\BIM\099" "\\server2\IN\TEST2"

Iam calling this batch file and i try to execute line by line thru asp.net

Is there any better way of handling this ?

Thanks in Advance
Radhi