XDoclet and generating Dependent Value Classes

Sigmund Lundgren

Hi, need help with this one:

Let's say I have a Company Entity which has a company address
and a billing address. Both are represented by an Address class
(POJO) following the javabeans spec. Using composition and
Dependent Value Classes I like to generate the needed deployment
code with XDoclet.

When browsing the XDoclet site I only find examples for using
Value objects with other Enties, I don't want to make Address
an entity bean.

The question is - how?

/S