XDoclet - Composite ID

Jochen.Kohler

The origianl Message i found describing excatly my problem, but i
wasn't allowed to answer after i found the solution.

Von: fredzep - Profil anzeigen
Datum: Di 29 Aug. 2006 15:25
E-Mail: "fredzep" <[email protected]>
Gruppen: comp.lang.java.programmer
Noch nicht bewertet
Bewertung:
Optionen anzeigen
Antworten | Antwort an Autor | Weiterleiten | Drucken | Einzelne
Nachricht | Original anzeigen | Missbrauch melden | Nachrichten dieses
Autors suchen

Hi, I'm trying to create a compost primary key and this error is
raised:

SEVERE: Invoking method failed:
xdoclet.modules.hibernate.HibernateTagsHandler.ifHasCompositeId,
line=169 of template file

My code:

public class AcessoId implements Serializable{

// <editor-fold defaultstate="collapsed" desc=" Property: String
id_usuario ">
private String id_usuario;
/**
* @hibernate.property
* column="id_usuario"
* @hibernate.column
* name="id_usuario"
*/
public String getId_usuario() {
return id_usuario;
}

public void setId_usuario(String id_usuario) {
this.id_usuario = id_usuario;
}

// </editor-fold>

// <editor-fold defaultstate="collapsed" desc=" Property: String
cod_sist ">
private String cod_sist;
/**
* @hibernate.property
* column="cod_sist"
* @hibernate.column
* name="cod_sist"
*/
public String getCod_sist() {
return cod_sist;
}

public void setCod_sist(String cod_sist) {
this.cod_sist = cod_sist;

}
// </editor-fold>
}

package custom.entities ;
/**
*
*
* @hibernate.class
* table="acesso"
*
*/
public class Acesso {

// <editor-fold defaultstate="collapsed" desc=" PrimaryKey:
custom.entities.AcessoId acessoId ">
private custom.entities.AcessoId acessoId;
/**
* @hibernate.id
* generator-class="assigned"
*/
public custom.entities.AcessoId getAcessoId () {
return acessoId;
}

public void setAcessoId (custom.entities.AcessoId acessoId) {
this.acessoId = acessoId;
}

//</editor-fold>

}

What's happening?

Thank's

Jochen.Kohler

so, i reposted the whole thing :cool:

The Problem has occured in my case because my PK class hasn't
implemented the equals(Object) Method.

In that case, the hibernatedoclet tag Handler dies with the error
message originally found in Freds post.

After implementing equals(Object) in my PK class, hibernatedoclet
generates the XML files without any errors. Be aware that you should
delete the generated XML file before you call hibernatedoclet to force
a regeneration.

Hope this helps ...
Jochen