XEmacs python mode + WxWindows => Freeze

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ian Adams, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. Ian Adams

    Ian Adams Guest

    When I run the following code in the XEmacs
    python command window, it freezes (I also tried
    execute buffer, execute region).

    # file wxpython.py
    import threading
    from wxPython.wx import wxPySimpleApp, wxFrame
    app = wxPySimpleApp()
    frame = wxFrame(None,-1, "Hello World")
    frame.Show(1)
    app.MainLoop()

    I am running XEmacs 21.4 on WinXP, and active python 2.3.2.
    The above program works fine under DOS window.

    Ian Adams, Apr 16, 2004