Xemacs vhdl-mode editing header string

Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello again,

I know my previous question is still up in the air, but I was also wondering about editing the header string, right now it automatically prompts you to type in the title of the file and the description of the file, but how can I get it to prompt for everything?

Also it automatically puts in the date, last update date, my computer's username, etc, are there any more functions like this that I can use?

And finally, like in my other question, when I make these changes, how do I get them to implement? do i need to compile?

thanks

AW