    Thanks for help, guys... the first real good game since X-COM III and
    Unreal Tournament.

    Christian.

    Christian Drewing, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Christian Drewing

    Greg P. Guest

    "Christian Drewing" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    That's wonderful, but what the **** does this have to do with c++?

    Greg P., Sep 5, 2003

  3. Greg P. wrote:

    > "Christian Drewing" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > | Whew! This game r0ckz!
    > | But... anyone got some cheat codes? *gg*

    Apparently, although the game "r0ckz", Mr. Drewing is, as they say, "teh
    suxx0rz."

    > That's wonderful, but what the **** does this have to do with c++?

    You might not have noticed that it was cross-posted to a few other
    groups, but only one of which it had any chance of being on-topic. It
    seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
    appropriate newsgroups.

    -Kevin

    Kevin Goodsell, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Christian Drewing

    Greg P. Guest

    "Kevin Goodsell" <> wrote in message
    | It seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
    | appropriate newsgroups.

    Now that was witty indeed! =)

    Greg P., Sep 5, 2003
  5. Christian Drewing

    Greg P. Guest

    "Christian Drewing" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    | Whew! This game r0ckz!
    | But... anyone got some cheat codes? *gg*

    While playing the game hit Alt+F4 repeatedly until it says "God Mode";

    Greg P., Sep 5, 2003
  6. Kevin Goodsell <> wrote in message news:<P356b.401$>...

    > You might not have noticed that it was cross-posted to a few other
    > groups, but only one of which it had any chance of being on-topic. It
    > seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
    > appropriate newsgroups.

    Don't be that hasty, Mr Goodsell. Google proposed me these newsgroups
    when I asked it for "Xenon pcf". So I don't know either what X2000PCF
    hast to do with c++ (mybe it is its source language), but Google does.
    So you should ask _it_.

    Christian Drewing, Sep 8, 2003
  7. "Greg P." <> wrote in message news:<WG76b.564$>...

    > While playing the game hit Alt+F4 repeatedly until it says "God Mode";

    Oh sorry, I am in MAC mode. So ALT-F4 doesn't work.

    Christian Drewing, Sep 8, 2003
  8. Christian Drewing escribió:

    > > You might not have noticed that it was cross-posted to a few other
    > > groups, but only one of which it had any chance of being on-topic. It
    > > seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
    > > appropriate newsgroups.

    > Don't be that hasty, Mr Goodsell. Google proposed me these newsgroups
    > when I asked it for "Xenon pcf". So I don't know either what X2000PCF
    > hast to do with c++ (mybe it is its source language), but Google does.
    > So you should ask _it_.

    You are also incompetent in using google, then }:)

    Regards.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo, Sep 8, 2003
  9. Christian Drewing wrote:

    > Kevin Goodsell <> wrote in message news:<P356b.401$>...
    >

    >>You might not have noticed that it was cross-posted to a few other
    >>groups, but only one of which it had any chance of being on-topic. It
    >>seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
    >>appropriate newsgroups.

    > Don't be that hasty, Mr Goodsell. Google proposed me these newsgroups
    > when I asked it for "Xenon pcf". So I don't know either what X2000PCF
    > hast to do with c++ (mybe it is its source language), but Google does.
    > So you should ask _it_.

    Google is not responsible for your posting. If you can't be bothered to
    find out whether your message is topical for the destination newsgroup,
    then you shouldn't be posting at all. It's rude to post without reading
    the welcome message, FAQ, and several messages first to determine 1) if
    your post is topical, 2) if your question has already been answered in
    the FAQ, and 3) what the group expects of people posting messages. This
    applies to ALL newsgroups. Please learn some netiquette before using
    Usenet again.

    -Kevin

    Kevin Goodsell, Sep 8, 2003