Xenon 2000: Project PCF

Christian Drewing

Whew! This game r0ckz!
But... anyone got some cheat codes? *gg*

Thanks for help, guys... the first real good game since X-COM III and
Unreal Tournament.

Christian.

Greg P.

message | Whew! This game r0ckz!
| But... anyone got some cheat codes? *gg*

That's wonderful, but what the **** does this have to do with c++?

Kevin Goodsell

Greg said:
message | Whew! This game r0ckz!
| But... anyone got some cheat codes? *gg*

Apparently, although the game "r0ckz", Mr. Drewing is, as they say, "teh
suxx0rz."
That's wonderful, but what the **** does this have to do with c++?

You might not have noticed that it was cross-posted to a few other
groups, but only one of which it had any chance of being on-topic. It
seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
appropriate newsgroups.

-Kevin

Greg P.

| It seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
| appropriate newsgroups.

Now that was witty indeed! =)

Greg P.

message | Whew! This game r0ckz!
| But... anyone got some cheat codes? *gg*

While playing the game hit Alt+F4 repeatedly until it says "God Mode";

Christian Drewing

You might not have noticed that it was cross-posted to a few other
groups, but only one of which it had any chance of being on-topic. It
seems Mr. Drewing is incompetent at both Xenon 2000 and choosing
appropriate newsgroups.

Don't be that hasty, Mr Goodsell. Google proposed me these newsgroups
when I asked it for "Xenon pcf". So I don't know either what X2000PCF
hast to do with c++ (mybe it is its source language), but Google does.
So you should ask _it_.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo

Christian Drewing escribió:
Don't be that hasty, Mr Goodsell. Google proposed me these newsgroups
when I asked it for "Xenon pcf". So I don't know either what X2000PCF
hast to do with c++ (mybe it is its source language), but Google does.
So you should ask _it_.

You are also incompetent in using google, then }:)

Regards.

Kevin Goodsell

Christian said:
Don't be that hasty, Mr Goodsell. Google proposed me these newsgroups
when I asked it for "Xenon pcf". So I don't know either what X2000PCF
hast to do with c++ (mybe it is its source language), but Google does.
So you should ask _it_.

Google is not responsible for your posting. If you can't be bothered to
find out whether your message is topical for the destination newsgroup,
then you shouldn't be posting at all. It's rude to post without reading
the welcome message, FAQ, and several messages first to determine 1) if
your post is topical, 2) if your question has already been answered in
the FAQ, and 3) what the group expects of people posting messages. This
applies to ALL newsgroups. Please learn some netiquette before using
Usenet again.

-Kevin