Xerces and URL access/parsing

gatorbeaver

I am trying to upgrade an application that is currently using Xerces
and is only parsing XML files that are on the local host. I want to
add the ability to parse XML files that are located on a web-server.
This is being done using C++ on the Fedora Core 4 OS. I have seen many
examples but have not been able to get any to work. Can someone please
provide me with some sample code on how to do this? I have read about
NetAccessors but have seen examples that are not using this
implementation and still work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Phlip

gatorbeaver said:
I am trying to upgrade an application that is currently using Xerces
and is only parsing XML files that are on the local host. I want to
add the ability to parse XML files that are located on a web-server.
This is being done using C++ on the Fedora Core 4 OS. I have seen many
examples but have not been able to get any to work. Can someone please
provide me with some sample code on how to do this? I have read about
NetAccessors but have seen examples that are not using this
implementation and still work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This question will get a much better response on a Xerxes mailing list. This
newsgroup is only qualified to answer questions about the raw C++ language,
not about the zillions of libraries it supports.

red floyd

Phlip said:
[OT redacted]
This question will get a much better response on a Xerxes mailing list. This
newsgroup is only qualified to answer questions about the raw C++ language,
not about the zillions of libraries it supports.

Hey, what happened to the "don't bounce" stuff you sent me?

Phlip

red said:
Hey, what happened to the "don't bounce" stuff you sent me?

Nobody said, "don't bounce".

I said, "bounce in ways that improve the newsgroup quality".

Xerces might be the exception there... ;-)