    implementation and still work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    , Apr 17, 2006

  2. Phlip Guest

    gatorbeaver wrote:

    > I am trying to upgrade an application that is currently using Xerces
    > and is only parsing XML files that are on the local host. I want to
    > add the ability to parse XML files that are located on a web-server.
    > This is being done using C++ on the Fedora Core 4 OS. I have seen many
    > examples but have not been able to get any to work. Can someone please
    > provide me with some sample code on how to do this? I have read about
    > NetAccessors but have seen examples that are not using this
    > implementation and still work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    This question will get a much better response on a Xerxes mailing list. This
    newsgroup is only qualified to answer questions about the raw C++ language,
    not about the zillions of libraries it supports.

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Apr 17, 2006

  3. red floyd Guest

    Phlip wrote:
    > [OT redacted]
    > This question will get a much better response on a Xerxes mailing list. This
    > newsgroup is only qualified to answer questions about the raw C++ language,
    > not about the zillions of libraries it supports.

    Hey, what happened to the "don't bounce" stuff you sent me?
    red floyd, Apr 17, 2006
  4. Phlip Guest

    red floyd wrote:

    > Hey, what happened to the "don't bounce" stuff you sent me?

    Nobody said, "don't bounce".

    I said, "bounce in ways that improve the newsgroup quality".

    Xerces might be the exception there... ;-)

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Apr 17, 2006