XERCES-C problem

Discussion in 'XML' started by shyam, Jun 27, 2006.

  1. shyam

    shyam Guest

    Hi All

    This post is related to XERCES C++

    I downloaded xerces 2.7.0 and it got installed properly

    But when I tried to run the samples i get following error

    "error while loading shared library :libstdc++.so.6:cannot open shared
    object:No such file or directory"

    I checked up in my /usr/lib directory and there was no libstdc++.so.6
    file.So I created soft link to one of my libstdc++ so but then i get
    the error as version problems in the .so file

    I am using gcc 3.2.3.-47 and libstdc++ 3.2.3.-47

    Anyone who has ever faced this problem??please help me out

    thanks
    Shyam

    shyam, Jun 27, 2006