Xerces / DOM Serializer questions

Discussion in 'XML' started by CB, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. CB

    CB Guest

    In the 2.5 distribution there is a sample called DOM3.
    It imports a package org.w3c.dom.bootstrap.DOMImplementationRegistry.
    Where can I find the bootstrap package?

    Using XMLSerializer

    org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer serializer =
    new org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer( os, format );

    I get a serialized document with the following header;

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <myDocument> ....

    what I wanted was;

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <myDocument xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="mySchema.xsd">

    How do I do that?

    Thanks.

    CB, Sep 4, 2003