    to find it in the tools zip file, what am I missing here?

    Thank you very much,
    Michael
    Michael, May 23, 2004

  2. Michael

    Josef Garvi Guest

    Michael wrote:
    > hello,
    > My program requires XML parsing, just reading and extracting data from
    > XML document. Is it Xerces any good for something, perhaps simple,
    > like this? I've been trying some sample programs given on the apache
    > site, but somehow I'm missing the DOMConfiguration class, I can't seem
    > to find it in the tools zip file, what am I missing here?

    If you use JDK 1.4 or 1.5 beta, this functionality is built-in, so you
    don't need to use a separate library.

    --
    Josef Garvi

    "Reversing desertification through drought tolerant trees"
    http://www.eden-foundation.org/

    new income - better environment - more food - less poverty
    Josef Garvi, May 24, 2004

  3. Michael

    Bill Guest

    If you wish to manipulate the XML using Java. I suggest JDOM. www.jdom.org