    Java Parser 2.8.0 Release binary files, which includes the documentation.
    Unfortunately I can't find any instructions on how to run it from a command
    line prompt or via a graphic user interface. Can anyone help?
    Ethel, Jun 19, 2006

  2. Ethel wrote:

    > I want to use a validating XML parser on my machine. I downloaded Xerces2
    > Java Parser 2.8.0 Release binary files, which includes the documentation.
    > Unfortunately I can't find any instructions on how to run it from a command
    > line prompt or via a graphic user interface. Can anyone help?

    The download/documentation comes with samples
    <http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/samples.html>
    which demonstrate the features of Xerces and show you how to use Xerces
    in Java programs.
    Some of the samples might do what you want without the need for you to
    write your own code, see the documentation of (command line) options e.g.
    <http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/samples-sax.html>

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/