xforms:send and receive XML data

Discussion in 'XML' started by arti, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. arti

    arti Guest

    Hi all.

    I have a problem/question with XForms.
    I have 2 instnace in my document, instance1 and instance2.

    <xforms:instance xmlns="" id=instance1">
    </xforms:instance>

    <xforms:instance xmlns="" id=instance2">
    </xforms:instance>

    Where is no problem to send and receive data from/to instance1 or instance2
    singly. For example:

    <xforms:submission id="submit1" action="http://localhost/test1.php"
    id="submit1" method="post" replace="instance" ref="instance('instance1')/>
    <xforms:submission id="submit2" action="http://localhost/test2.php"
    id="submit1" method="post" replace="instance" ref="instance('instance2')/>

    Here is a path:
    instance in my document -> XML document -> service -> XML document ->
    instance in my document

    But I want send data from instance1 to my php service and receive it to
    instance2:

    instance1 in my document -> XML document -> service -> XML document ->
    instance2 in my document

    Do you know how resolve it, is it possible?

    Thank You in advance for your help.

    Arti

    arti, Jan 24, 2005